Vertical Vinyl Siding Can Make Your Home Unique
Vinyl siding has gained in popularity since it was initially offered many years ago. The quality and design of the product have been vastly improved over the years, and there are many more colors available since vinyl siding was first introduced. Homeowners have come to realize that vinyl siding is a durable product that requires very little maintenance, and can last for many years.
The increase in its popularity has resulted in neighborhoods full of vinyl-sided homes. How do you make your home stand apart from the rest, without losing vinyl siding's many benefits? Consider the use of vertical vinyl siding.
Vertical Vinyl Siding Offers Your Home a Unique Style
The concept of vertical siding is not new--homes and barns have used vertical wood siding for many years. Historically, vertical wood siding has been used due to its ease of installation and pleasing, rustic look.
The use of vertical vinyl siding is fairly new, though. For years, most vinyl-sided homes used a horizontal style only.
Vertical vinyl siding is installed using the same methods as horizontal vinyl siding, and provides the same low-maintenance hardiness. There are a variety of styles to choose from among the various manufacturers:
- Board and batten 6-1/2-inch x 1-1/2 inch
- Board and batten 5-1/2-inch x 1-1/2 inch
- Double 5-inch
- Single 10-inch
Along with its many updated color offerings, vertical vinyl siding is available in a wood grain or smooth finish.
You can give your home the charming look of vertical wood siding and the low-maintenance durability of a vinyl product with vertical vinyl siding.
- Insulated vinyl siding: Is it really energy-efficient?
- The great debate: wood vs. vinyl siding
- Steel siding: Is it right for your home?
- Vinyl siding: 3 lesser-known companies to consider
- Fiberglass siding: does it beat the competition?
- Best siding for renovating historical buildings
- 4 things to consider when buying new vinyl siding
- Go vertical with new vinyl siding
- How to choose the right new vinyl siding
- Fiber cement or vinyl siding?
- Best vinyl siding: CertainTeed earns top honors
- Siding shadow lines: Dutch lap or clapboard?
- History of modern siding
- Control stone veneer siding cost with accent touches
- 6 popular styles of Crane siding
- Georgia Pacific siding: vinyl or Plytanium™?
- MainStreet siding boosts curb appeal
- Make Your Home Unique with Stone Veneer Siding Accents
- Explore the choices of Reynolds vinyl siding
- Gentek siding offers generous choices of styles and prices
- Gentek steel siding: quality, durability and safety
- Trim Your DIY Siding Costs with Georgia-Pacific Siding
- From shakes to wraps: CertainTeed siding looks delicious
- With a Little Research, Vinyl Siding Styles Make Sense
- Are Premium or Insulated Vinyl Siding Styles Worth It?
- Cost Analysis: Premium, Value and Insulated Vinyl Siding
- Guide to The Most Common Vinyl Siding Styles
- The Pros and Cons of Popular Vinyl Siding Styles
- Advances in Realistic Looking Vinyl Siding
- An Overview of Popular Vinyl Siding Styles
- Got Vinyl Siding Favorites? Here Are Ours
- What to Consider When Choosing Vinyl Siding Styles
- Types of Vinyl Siding for Extreme Climates
- 2 Futuristic Shingle and Siding Technologies You Should Consider