Pros and cons of Alsco siding products
Alsco has been a supplier of aluminum home-building products and siding trim products for almost 60 years. Aluminum siding, fascia boards, soffits, rainware, frieze trim and painted aluminum coil are among the many products Alsco offers.
Alsco siding products
With the variety of available products offered by Alsco, the following are seven of the most popular and commonly-found:
- James Hardie® Recommended: A range of aluminum trim products designed and tested for use in conjunction with James Hardie® fiber cement products
- Perfect Trim™: A comprehensive array of siding trim products available in 34 different colors to match the building industry's most popular siding hues, plus 36 colors in the rainware system, Perfect Trim Plus™
- Gutter-Tuff®: A coating system with excellent adhesion properties designed specifically for field-formed continuous gutter applications
- DuraTex™: A low-maintenance, stain-resistant, scratch-resistant specialty coil with a low-gloss finish, which has earned industry-leading performance and protection ratings
- Contours Collection™: A low-maintenance, wood-look range of fascia and frieze products with a patented snap-on attachment system that provides an installer-friendly, no-nail application
- Gutter Guard: An extremely strong, durable, affordable hood product that can prevent the damage caused by clogs, plus the SureFit Clip™ for ease of installation
- Gutter Goalie: Another affordable, easy-to-install defense against clogged gutters
Pros and cons of Alsco aluminum siding
The upsides to aluminum siding: It is relatively inexpensive, durable and suitable for most climates. It is low-maintenance, doesn't rot and resists insect damage. It is also available in a variety of finishes. On the downside, aluminum siding can be easily dented, and self-installation can be difficult. Siding installation is best left to professionals.
Alsco is one of the leading manufacturers of aluminum siding, with a reputation for quality products and high standards of customer service. Alsco takes full control of the manufacturing process in-house, which enables the company to maintain high standards of performance and value. Alsco might be the best option for siding you can trust.
- Exterior siding: all about the details
- Siding: 5 ways to add gingerbread
- Finish new vinyl siding project with trim
- Don't forget your vinyl siding accessories
- Don't paint! Cover fascia trim instead
- Aluminum or vinyl siding trim, which is best?
- 7 bold vinyl siding trim styles
- Vinyl siding trim trio: 3 basic borders
- Choose Alcoa siding for strong performance within budget
- Aluminum Fascia Installation for Less Exterior Painting
- Vinyl Siding Price with soffit, fascia, and aluminum